Welcome to Isabella David Vintage...!
...a blog devoted to learning how to live more sustainably. Check out the weekly roundup here (or subscribe on the sidebar to receive our monthly newsletter) as we learn, experiment, and grow our sustainable lifestyle. We post easy veggie recipes, green beauty fixes, sustainable fashion ideas, life hacks, book recs, podcasts, interviews & more! Isabella David Vintage Shop will be live soon as well. For now, shop Isabella's vintage picks here on eBay!
Isabella is a French-American writer, poet, blogger, editor, singer, model, actress, mother, and collector of hats (and bags and shoes) both metaphorical and literal. Read more about her creative writing here. Her husband, Ryan, is a lawyer, trumpeter, & chef teaching her to cook. Together they have a jazz duo called @theIsabells on Instagram & manage this sustainability blog along with their menagerie of children and other small animals. Subscribe to stay current with new posts & listings!
1. 5 Small Changes That Were Sustainable in 2018
2. Take Five with Kara Loewentheil
3. One Thrifted Skirt 3 Ways for Fall
4. 10 Cozy for Fall/ Creepy for Halloween Books & Podcasts
5. How to Do the Fastest Fishtail Braid
1. Take Five with Renee Peters of Model4GreenLiving
2. 5 Small Changes That Were Sustainable in 2018
3. Winter Reset (Features Two Easy Vegan Recipes to Help You Feel Good)
4. Take Five with Kara Loewentheil
5. My Take on Meghan Markle's Sustainable Fashion Journey
Sales Alerts, Reading Recs, Thrift Scores, Fun Facts, & Tips to Live More Sustainably.